|Dpow and Amoki excited that it's Halloween!|
I absolutely loved what Overpolished did for the Jack-o-lantern challenge. The colors were amazing and the idea was great. Moonlight spilling over a jack-o-lantern, love.
Here is my recreation.
I wish my nails were a bit longer so I could fit more pumpkin into them like Overpolished.
• ZOYA Noel - base color
• COLOR CLUB Worth the Risque - moons
• WETnWILD Black Creme - pumpkins
• CHINA GLAZE Ride the Waves - moonlight detail on pumpkins
• ZOYA Arizona - light orange highlights
• CHINA GLAZE Roguish Red - dark orange highlights
I had a lot of fun participating in this challenge. Boy it is a lot of work though kicking out so much nail art! I hope you all enjoyed what I had to share with you and I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. Oh, and of course a HUGE shout out to Lacquer Dreams for hosting this fun challenge. (:
Make sure you check out my Wicked Halloween Giveaway! Thanks for popping in!