Wednesday, October 31, 2012

"This is Halloween" Recreate

Happy Halloween!!! Look how happy my huskies are for Halloween! Momma made them some Halloween bandanas from fabric I picked up at Walmart.

Dpow and Amoki excited that it's Halloween!
It's the final challenge in the "This is Halloween" Nail Art Challenge. The last theme is recreating your favorite manicure from another participant.

I absolutely loved what Overpolished did for the Jack-o-lantern challenge. The colors were amazing and the idea was great. Moonlight spilling over a jack-o-lantern, love.

Here is my recreation.

moonlight Jack-o-lanterns

I wish my nails were a bit longer so I could fit more pumpkin into them like Overpolished.

Colors used:
   • ZOYA Noel - base color
   • COLOR CLUB Worth the Risque - moons
   • WETnWILD Black Creme - pumpkins
   • CHINA GLAZE Ride the Waves - moonlight detail on pumpkins
   • ZOYA Arizona - light orange highlights
   • CHINA GLAZE Roguish Red - dark orange highlights

I had a lot of fun participating in this challenge. Boy it is a lot of work though kicking out so much nail art! I hope you all enjoyed what I had to share with you and I hope you all had a safe and fun Halloween. Oh, and of course a HUGE shout out to Lacquer Dreams for hosting this fun challenge. (:


Make sure you check out my Wicked Halloween Giveaway! Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)