Tuesday, October 30, 2012

"This is Halloween" Trick or Treat

Hey guys! Happy Devil's Night. (: I remember when I was little my Mom used to make us bring our Jack-o-lanterns inside this night each year in case hooligans came to smash them and make trouble! Oooh good memories.

The husband and I made a Jack Skellington pumpkin this year. I decided to match my trick-or-treat nails to our pumpkin. I feel that it's a broad enough theme that I could take artistic license and say this fits because all of the trick-or-treaters will pass our Jack Skellington pumpkin to come to our house. :-) Here are my nails and our pumpkin. I am super happy with both.

Jack Skellington nails
Jack Skellington
our Jack Skellington jack-o-lantern and some eyes in the bushes

:-D I used WETnWILD Black Creme and French White Creme and free-handed the design. I used this photo as my inspiration.

I hope you all have a great Devil's Night and protect your pumpkins from rowdy hooligans!

Tomorrow is the last night of the "This is Halloween Nail Art Challenge." I also have a special surprise planned so make sure to come back!


Thanks for popping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)