Saturday, October 6, 2012

October Polish Haul from Sallys

I have a quick haul post to share today. I printed out a Sallys coupon last night and picked up some goodies for my sister and myself.


Their big bottles of acetone are on sale for $4.99 this week, GREAT deal. I grabbed us each a 4pack of the Wicked collection, picked up some cotton rounds and then got a new base and top coat. I actually went to the dollar store and bought 2 packages of their cotton rounds for only a dollar, but I'm going to use these more expensive ones for my face. The dollar store one are a bit rough, but great for polish removal. Sometimes my dollar store has these awful cheap ones, but this time they had a new stock of better quality ones so yay.

The 4-pack was only $8.99 and comes with Roguish Red, Glitter Goblin, Bizzare Blurple and Ghoulish Glow.

In random news, that's my new table runner! It just arrived today from Kohls. I am obsessed with all things holiday related and this spider web runner is totally awesome.

Spider Web table runner from Kohls
I just need to iron out the folds and then congratulate myself on an awesome purchase. :-P

Don't go anywhere just yet because I will have polish post up in a few! I am doing BUTTER LONDON Bluey swatches in both normal and matte finishes.

Thanks for popping in!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for the pretty polishes! I can't wait to try them! <3 Your Sallys is always way better stocked than mine

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)