Monday, October 22, 2012

"This is Halloween" Gradient

Hey, all. I'm back with the Gradient theme in the "This is Halloween" nail art challenge. Jessica did a gradient for it as well. It's always fun to have someone painting their nails with you. We did them on the couch watching Burn Notice.

I did a gold and white gradient using BARRY M Gold Foil sponged over WETnWild White Creme. I then freehanded black stripes on to make a mummy effect and then used a dotting tool to add eyes.

Mummy Nails over gold/white gradient
BARRY M Gold Foil sponged over white
Jessica used ZOYA Arizona and sponged SH Lustre Shine Lava for her gradient.

ZOYA Arizona & SH Lustre Shine Lava

I greatly enjoyed my sister's visit and she gave me some more polishes to borrow! (:  Even though I had to hand over Creepy Pumpkin.


Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

  1. I think your mummies are so cute!!! I just adore this design and I choose it to recreate today for the final challenge! I hope you see it and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erin! I'm glad you liked it! :D

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)