Monday, May 14, 2012

ZOYA Kate

Hello, ladies. Yesterday I shared with you the contents of my May Birchbox and my Zoya Blogger Collection by Birchbox. I trimmed down my nails to nubbins and painted on one of the colors from the trio, Kate. Kate is described as a juicy pink grapefruit color and this description couldn't be more accurate. It's a beautiful, squishy color. I had a little trouble capturing the pink in it in my photos, but in person it really has that pinkishness -> this is now a word. I have shots of both 1 coat and 2 coats.

1 coat ZOYA Kate, no top coat - direct sunlight
2coats ZOYA Kate, no top coat - artificial light

2 coats ZOYA Kate w/ topcoat - artificial light

ZOYA Kate

While 1 coat leaves Kate a bit on the sheer side, it's still wearable. 2 coats makes the color pop a bit more and 1 coat leaves it a little more pink. Either way, it's incredibly juicy even without the top coat. I am such a huge fan of jelly polishes.

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! We wants it. I hope Zoya will eventually distribute these to their brick and mortar stores. If you have an insane amount of hits on this page today it is partially because I keep coming back to drool. Lol, that sounded a little gross. Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder too. Zoya is so good at keeping their polishes available. In the least maybe they will add them to their line under different names.

      Delete
  2. The more swatches of this I see, the more I want the trio, even though I have the dupes for them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)