Sunday, January 22, 2012

Go Go Pink

Hello my lovely readers! Sorry there hasn't been a post in a while here, but I just got back from visiting my family up in Michigan. Great time! My parents took my husband and me to the Detroit Auto Show and I got in lots of shopping. The only bummer was the lack of snow! Naturally, the day after we came back to Virginia, they got about 4in of snow. Le sigh.

Today's manicure of choice is China Glaze Go Go Pink. I picked this up at Sally's. It came in a box with Seche Vite Top Coat and a small Angle Charm. China Glaze released this color to benefit Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Go Go Pink is a milky light pink. It's a very streaky color, but still a very pretty one. This is 3coats, 2 thin and 1 a bit thicker to even it out at the end. I topped this with my Julep Fast Dry Top Coat.



I hope you all enjoy the last day of the weekend! We are supposed to be having our new King Bed delivered today, but looking at the time I can already guess they will be late! Stop by again (=

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)