I decided to do a Wicked inspired manicure using the Elphaba image from the playbill. I saw Wicked earlier this year with Jessica and my husband and it was a fantastic show. I highly recommend seeing it if you have not.
|Wicked Playbill inspired Elphaba nails|
• ZOYA Midori - Elphaba's face
• ZOYA Ivanka - green triangles
• ZOYA Sooki - Elphaba's lips
• WETnWILD Black Creme - black triangles
• Black Acrylic - Elphaba's hair and hat
• CHINA GLAZE Fairy Dust - Glitter on Elphaba's hat
I think Ivanka looks great against the black. I used tape to get the clean edge on the triangle halves. I free handed Elphaba with a small art brush.
Oh yes, these photos were taken in my snazzy new light box! I just picked up a CFL Daylight bulb from Home Depot for it today. The sister and I both made ourselves one while she was visiting. More on this later. For now, I hope you all have a wonderful night.
Thanks for popping in! Thursday at 5:04pm · Like