I wanted to pop in and let you all know I haven't abandoned my blog (well, not permanently). I also finally made some time to do my nails which have been naked since *gasp* November! I had to do something seasonal for Christmas!
Behold, my Mrs. Claus nails! I found this design via Pinterest, originally from the blog Colores De Carol.
|Mrs. Claus Christmas Nails in ZOYA Belle|
|Mrs. Claus nails|
|ZOYA Belle & CG Innocence|
● base color - CHINA GLAZE Innocence
● Mrs. Claus suit - 3 coats ZOYA Belle
● white lining - WET n WILD French White Crème
● belt - WET n WILD Black Crème
● belt buckle - COLOR CLUB Disco Nap
I use the corner of cut pieces of tape to get the chevron shape and used a dotting tool for the white trim and details. I love this design and I think it is a fun, girly take on Christmas santa nails.
I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Christmas if I don't get another post in.
Thanks for popping in!