Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Go Pink Wednesday - Matte Ombre Gradient

Happy Wednesday! October is National Breast Cancer awareness month and to show support I am blogging pink for Go Pink Wednesday. Of course, this is the 4th installment of this so most of you already know. (:

I sort of mushed a bunch of different styles together for this manicure. I have a pink to red ombre sponged gradient style and topped with my BL Matte Top Coat.

pink ombre gradient featuring ZOYA Sooki
pink ombre gradient featuring CG Go Go Pink
pink ombre gradient featuring ZOYA Kimber
I started with CG Go Go Pink as my base color and then sponged on ZOYA Kimber in the middle then ZOYA Sooki on my tips. When my polish was dry I topped it with my Butter London Matte Finish Top Coat.

If you are wondering if there is anything you can do to help raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness then the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure might be just the thing for you. This race is an international success helping to raise money to battle breast cancer. You can participate in a race or simply pledge your support for someone who is. To find a race near you check out this Susan G. Komen website.

Thanks for popping in and help spread awareness.


10 comments:

  1. Love the way it look with the matte on top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ach, lookS. stupid fingers. >_<

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Elizabet. Me too! I've decided I prefer matte top coats to matte polish because I don't end up with streaks.

      Delete
  2. I like this a lot! I need to experiment with my matte topcoats. I always like it when I do but I forget to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only the second time I've use a matte top coat. It's new and I'm enjoying it. (:

      Delete
  3. Love the matte look. I have a China Glaze matte top coat, but always forget to use it :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Using the matte top coat is such a simple way to make a manicure feel more chic. Maybe this will inspire you to remember and play around with your CG matte more!

      Delete
  4. Awesome color choices, C :) This looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I keep recycling the same polishes for the Wed posts because I actually don't own that many pinks! ^.^

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)