Monday, March 5, 2012

Liquid Leather

Today is another wet and gloomy day here in Virginia. I hope the sun peeks out sometime this week so I can wear my gorgeous Fast Track in the sunlight.

Today I have my black polish to show you. I have yet to try any other blacks although I wouldn't say I was necessarily attached to this one. China Glaze Liquid Leather is glossy and very pretty, opaque in 2 coats. It's clean and simple to apply with a nice formula even though it's a bit on the thin side. This was my base black under my Pac Man dotted mani.

taken indoors

my boy husky, Dpow, looking handsome in the background
taken outdoors, overcast light

Do you have a favorite, go-to black? 

Thanks for stopping by, ladies! See you next time.

2 comments:

  1. my go to black is Wet n Wild black creme. the best part is thats its a one coater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would LOVE a one-coat black polish. Gotta try that one out.

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)