Friday, April 13, 2012

Studio East

Today I went to Studio East to get my hair cut. Jill worked with me and helped give my hair back some shape and I now have some cute long side-swept bangs. :-) I also picked up a new can of dry shampoo (J Beverly Hills Platinum) to try and I also received a small gift from the salon (they are celebrating their anniversary all month long). I also painted Tosca, which I LOVE, on my toes while I watched some TV.

showing off my hair to my husband when he got home from work
wearing my Stila smudge stick in peacock from my January Birchbox
my Studio East goodies: dry shampoo, lavender soap stick, Sparitual lotion, mini Wella shampoo and conditioner, & dermalogica face sunscreen
ZOYA Tosca and my baby boy Dpow

The shirt I'm wearing was on clearance for $6 from Old Navy! SCORE! I have a green T.J. Maxx tank underneath over some skinny jeans from Khols.

I hope you all have a wonderful Friday night! The husband and I are going out to a karaoke bar with some friends later. Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)