Thursday, April 19, 2012

Zoya Earth Day Nail Polish Exchange

Hello!

We had some friends over tonight and I made some burgers and fries and we watched episode 3 of Game of Thrones. Are any of you huge fans like us? I can't get enough of it! Unfortunately, I was entertaining and cleaning and cooking today so I haven't gotten a chance to update my mani. Tomorrow, I promise! Tonight I am popping by to make sure those who love Zoya polishes (my favorite kind!) know about their Earth Day exchange.
clicking picture will re-direct you to Zoya's blog post about the exchange

Some of you already know about this because Zoya did it last year, but for me this will be my first year taking part. You have to buy a minimum of 6 polishes for the code to work which will take 1/2 off all polishes up to 24 bottles. The code is: EARTHZOYA2012 


If you are new to Zoya you can take part in their Share the Love Program. How it works is you can use my link: Share the Love link when you sign up and you will automatically receive a coupon for a FREE bottle of Zoya's polish. If you use this code and add an additional 2 polishes, you will get free shipping! So, if you use this in tandem with their Earth Day exchange, you will get 1 FREE polish, 6-24 half off polishes AND FREE shipping! If ever there was a time to sign up for Zoya, now would be it. By using my link you credit points to my account which I can save up to use as coupons in the future.


If you click the image it will bring you to Zoya's post with more information. The code is only good from April 21, 2012 - April 22, 2012 (11:59PM EST).

Well, I hope you come back tomorrow when I can get up a new polish post! I also have something different in store for the weekend. Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)