Friday, April 20, 2012

CHINA GLAZE Lemon Fizz

Hey, girls! It's a BEAUTIFUL Friday here in Virginia today. I fertilized all of my beautiful flowers and I am about to make a healthy lunch for my husband and me; miso soup with tofu and kale and turkey hommus lettuce wraps.

I chose a pastel yellow for today, China Glaze's Lemon Fizz. This is actually the only yellow I currently own and I like that it's not an IN YOUR FACE neon yellow. The formula, however, is not my favorite. This is 3 coats to get an even look. The formula is a bit on the streaky side to apply. I am not wearing a top coat in these images.

Lemon Fizz
taken in direct sunlight
taken in the shade

Isn't she a pretty cream yellow? Lemon Fizz is soft and yet still bright. I am thinking of adding something else to this manicure at my husband's suggestion, but for now he is a hungry man and I need to go prepare our lunch!

Thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)