Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Birchbox 2012

Good morning to my lovely readers! I have my monthly Birchbox post for you all today. A quick recap of what Birchbox is: Birchbox is a monthly beauty sample subscription for $10 a month that is delivered straight to your door. If you think this is something you might like, you can use my referral link. Now, on to the goodies!

April '12 Birchbox

Befine Skincare Sampler
MicrodermaMitt
White Lotus Hydrating Face Treatment Pad
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift

 ZOYA Bevin


I LOVE getting polishes in my Birchboxes and this is the second month in a row I have received a great mini! The MicrodermaMitt should be interesting to try. I have never seen anything like it before. I am also REALLY looking forward to using the hydrating mask.

Here is my referral link once again if you are also interested in Birchbox.

Thanks for popping in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)