Today I have some nail art for you that I'm entering in a contest being held by Lindsey at Neverland Nail Blog. Her blog is incredible and if you haven't checked it out before you should do so! The theme for the contest is "Do You Believe in Magic?" I decided to go with a Magician themed nail falling under the slight of hand category.
● ZOYA Sooki - 2 coats thumb & pinky, Ace of Diamonds
● CHINA GLAZE Liquid Leather - magic hat, wand, Ace of Spades, bunny accents
● CHINA GLAZE Snow Globe - 1 coat Pinky
● JULEP Emilie - 2 coats ring, middle and pointer
● FINGER PAINTS Papier Mâché - white on all nails
● OPI Skull & Glossbones - thumb magic hat accents
** I mixed a bit of Sooki and Papier Mâché for the pink on the bunny
So, on my nails I have a magician's top hat and wand, 2 playing cards and the bunny that comes out of the hat. I added a gold star to the top of the wand which I adore. I freehanded all of these with my brand new art brush I picked up yesterday from Michaels for $4. I am so happy with this mani, I think it's so fun! I hope you like it too.
|new art brushes, yay!|