Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January Birchbox '12

Good afternoon ladies! I have a nail art post coming up, but first I wanted to share pictures of my January Birchbox which arrived today! *squeal* I love getting my Birchbox!! If you are interested in subscribing for $10 a month and recieving beauty samples at your door every month, you can follow this link to BIRCHBOX.

January 2012 BIRCHBOX
ORIGINS: Checks and Balances™ Frothy Face Wash 
Birchbox Magnet which I stuck up next to my yellow ribbon magnet. ♥ Navy ♥
JUICY COUTURE: Viva La Juicy perfume & VMV Hypoallergenics: Re-Everything: Face-Hand-Body Lotion
stila: Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in peacock (sorry for the blurry pic!)
box overview and description
extra helpful tips from Birchbox


There was also a Lärabar Mini Bar ("the original fruit and nut food") in chocolate chip cookie dough, but I ate it already ☺. However, it was the one thing in the box I wasn't a huge fan of. It had a very unique flavor. Like I said, if you are interested in subscribing to Birchbox yourself, you can follow this link.

Stay tuned for a nail art post in a bit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)