Monday, April 23, 2012

Scentsy from Renee Bremer

Hello, ladies! I have something awesome to share with you today. Have you ever heard of Scentsy? My husband and I are OBSESSED with having all sorts of candles and fragrances in the house especially because we have 2 big dogs and I refuse to let our home smell like a kennel. I'm not kidding, any time I bring him out shopping with me he grabs a new candle. This has to be one of the best products I've ever owned. We own a great Scentsy warmer that melts wax Scentsy bars with the heat of a lightbulb (no flame), which makes it great to have in a house full of kids or pets, and diffuses the aromatic scent. Renee Bremer is my amazing Scentsy consultant. Let me show you what I'm talking about first.


The warmer I own is called Chisel. There are several warmers to chose from and if you don't want one on your counter you can get a nightlight sized one that plugs right into the wall. They are all beautiful. The Scentsy Bars come in packs with 8 breakable bars and last a total of 60-80hours per package. I have Paradise Punch, Baked Apple Pie, Just Breathe (a delicious eucalyptus, lemon and mint scents that is my FAVORITE) and Skinny Dippin'. I saw the below packets at my dollar store so I thought I would try them out, but I was really disappointed. The aroma on the dollar store ones was very weak, I could only smell it if I was standing right next to the warmer, and only had 4 cubes. The Scentsy bars are rich and fragrant.

dollar store knock off - not near as good as the real Scentsy

Here's how the warmer works:



Break off 1-2 pieces from the bar, depending on how strong you would like your scent to be, and turn on your warmer. About >5 min after switching on my Scentsy warmer I can start to smell whichever delicious scent I chose. The bar is completely melted around 30min. When you're done with a melted bar, they pop easily out with a knife or you can buy a special Grab Tab from Scentsy. You can even store the ones you pop out in a plastic bag for later use!

melted Scentsy bars pop right out when you're done
Renee Bremer is a fantastic Scentsy Consultant. She is friendly and helpful and will make sure you love what you get! You can e-mail her at reneelovesscents@gmail.com. Scentsy has more than just warmers too. You can purchase shower gels and creams, lotions and body butters, perfumes and dryer disks and lots more. You should definitely check out Renee's Scentsy Site by clicking any of the Scentsy links in this post.

Here is just a preview of some of the other warmers available:


Make sure to pop by later for a polish post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)