Friday, March 2, 2012

ZOYA Caitlin

Hey, ladies. I hope you all enjoyed your Fridays. The hubby took me to see the Vow today which I thought was good. It was also a murky, overcast day with some rain. I originally wanted to paint Fast Track on my nails today, but since there really was no sun out I decided to wait. That polish is just SO glittery and sparkly that I want to see it in full sunlight! Instead, I went with Zoya Caitlin to somewhat match what I was wearing. I also feel that the color played off of the weather here today. Caitlin is a smoky purplish grey. It's a nice color, very similar to Zoya Kelly. The formula was great and this is 2 coats topped with Seche Vite.

taken indoors
outdoors, overcast sunlight






















I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, thanks for stopping in. See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)