Friday, March 23, 2012

FINGER PAINTS Papier Mâché

Hello ladies! I have a late night post for you. I was watching My Week with Marilyn and decided to paint my nails while I was watching. I've mentioned this color in many of my posts, it's currently my only white: Finger Paints Papier Mâché. While I am not in love with this formula I wouldn't say it's the worst. It's very thin and watery so it can be a little streaky and leave bald patches if not applied carefully. I did 2 coats - the first one being a thin coat and the second much thicker. I topped it with Seche Vite in these photos and since it is really late, I couldn't get outside for nice natural lighting so my awful kitchen light will have to suffice.




I know, I know...my explanation probably makes this polish sound horrendous, but as you can see it is a nice, stark white. It does take a while to get used to working with it. As I said in a previous post, I would LOVE to hear what white polish(es) you favor!

I added more to this, but alas, it is late so I will post the completed manicure tomorrow! Have a great night and thanks for popping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)