Friday, March 16, 2012

"Leprechuan Puke" Water Marbling

Happy Friday, all! St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow so it's time to get your green on! I did a green inspired water marble that I have dubbed "Leprechaun Puke." I started by painting 1 coat of Finger Paints Paper Mâché on all of my nails, then I tapped them off and dunked them in my green concoction. Have a look :-).


Left Hand
Right Hand

I just cracked open a brand new bottle of Pure Acetone to clean up after the marbling, and there was a lot to clean up even with my nails tapped off. I don't know if I will use glitter again in marbling because it ended up everywhere! Also, after previewing my pictures, I will make sure to moisturize better before taking pictures. I apologize immensely for my cuticles and dried hands. The acetone really did a number on them. My sister just gave me and Elf Cuticle Pen that I will be more diligent in using after cleaning up with Pure Acetone. That being said, I always think marbling is fun and unique. If you haven't tried it before you should make a point to!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a safe and fun St. Patty's. May no Leprechauns puke on you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)