Thursday, March 1, 2012

Today's Mini Haul

Today was the release of the Capitol Colors Collection from China Glaze! I've read all 3 books in the Hunger Games series and I am itching to see the movie coming out later this Month. Of course, this occasion warranted a quick trip out to my local Sally's. Unfortunately, the store was in a new product shipment disarray. The manager had no idea what I was talking about when I asked if they had the Capitol Colors collection out. I ended up scavenging in the back of the store through their open boxes and found the 2 colors I wanted. To be fair to the manager, she did attempt to help me look for them for a little bit. It just happened at that same time a lot of customers were coming in and she was the only one in the store at the moment so I was left to fend for myself. I was thankfully successful! I dug out Fast Track and Stone Cold! I also grabbed myself a new bottle of acetone and popped into the dollar store right next door to grab some more cotton rounds. Oh yeah, and I grabbed some cute toe-separators that were only 49cents.



Which Capitol Colors do YOU want the most or already have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)