Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CHINA GLAZE Fast Track

Hey, ladies! It's GORGEOUS outside today! The rest of the week here is going to be rainy and blah so I took advantage of the sunshine and finally put on China Glaze's Fast Track from the Capitol Colors Collection. Fast Track is the representation of District 6, Transportation, in the Hunger Games Trilogy. The color itself is a great neutral taupe with gold shimmer. I applied 2 coats and topped with Seche Vite here. The number of coats you use for this color is up to you, the more coats the darker and richer the base color becomes. Even just one coat of this is subtle and pretty. I took lots of pictures of this shade.

natural sunlight
 

taken in shade

Please excuse my broken nail, hopefully it will grow back quickly so I can file it back even with the others. If you haven't already noticed, I prefer to square off my nails. That doesn't mean I don't dislike oval shaped nails, but on myself I prefer the look of squared.

But, back to Fast Track. What do you think of it? I love the shimmer in a neutral color.

Well, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)