Sunday, May 20, 2012

ZOYA Belle

Hello, girls. I hope you are all doing well today. I meant to post this yesterday, but it ended up being a long day! It was my birthday and my husband, father-in-law and I went go-karting, down to the VA Boardwalk and out to an Irish Pub and Restaurant for dinner. It was a great day. I also made them stop at Ulta so I could buy myself some new pretties with some of the money I was gifted. I will get to that in a bit.

Down to the polish of the day. I am finishing off my Zoya Blogger Collection by Birchbox posts today with the last of the trio, Belle. Belle, as describe by Birchbox, is "...a coppery pink which features microscopic bits of iridescent glitter." The copper sheen in this color is fantastic. Indoors it appears to be a predominantly pink shimmer, but in the sun... ohhh in the sun the copper shines through and it's gorgeous. As with the other two from this collection, I have swatches of 1-3 coats and then I also have pictures of it over Kate and Coraline. Oh yes, I forgot to mention that Belle was picked for Capitol Hill Style.

Belle - 3 coats w/ topcoat
Belle - 2 coats no topcoat
Belle - 1 coat no topcoat
ZOYA Belle
Belle over Coraline
Belle over Kate
All of these colors are sheer enough in one coat to be excellent for layering and yet they all still build into juicy, opaque colors. This was an excellent collection and I am so happy I purchased it.

Ok, so I mentioned I bought some polish from Ulta. I printed out two 20% off a single item coupons and my two new beauties are Layla Holos!!! :D I am psyched to wear them. I picked Mermaid Spell and Flash Black. I also grabbed my first EOS lip balm to try since I accidentally put my Nivea Chapstick through the wash. I bought it in Lemon Drop. I am already a fan of it after one day. I love that it has SPF 15 and it feels great on my lips and smells delicious.


Well, I hope I didn't overload you too much with all of these pictures. Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually wear much soft pink, but the shifting shimmer of this one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shimmer is beautiful and it's thin enough in one coat that is works great over other polish.

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)