Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Sparkle

2012 is almost here and we made it without a zombie apocalypse! I hope the past year has brought you all something new and great.

When the Let it Snow Collection from China Glaze came out, I knew right away that Tinsel Town was going to be my New Years color. This glitter polish has a grey-back, almost soot color, base with a tint of blue hidden inside. I used 2 coats and it was fully opaque and topped it with Seche Vite. SO much sparkle! Seche Vite took that beautiful sparkle to the next level making it extremely glossy and smoothing the slight roughness right over. As with any glitter, you shouldn't skip the top coat! Make sure you wrap your tips with top coat too to prevent having rough/coarse nails ends! The formula was easy to apply and the glitter stayed exactly where I applied it, no running at all.


look at all of that amazing sparkle! 


I am most pleased with my New Years selection. What are you wearing to ring in the new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)