Thursday, December 8, 2011

First Christmas Mani of the Season

'Tis that time of year again! All of my decorating is done and I am definitely high on Christmas spirit! I don't know about you, but I am a sucker for holiday decorating! The only problem now is to stop my dogs from stealing ornaments off my tree!!! Speaking of my dogs and my decorating, here is a quick pic of one of my favorite Christmas decorations! The reason should be self-explanatory.
I love my huskies!



So today's mani is a candy cane inspired theme. It's not perfect because I was free handing it on about 2 cups of coffee, but I am still pleased with the results. I love trying new nail art, especially holiday art.
my snowman salt shaker from Khols


For this, I started with 2 coats of Finger Paints: Paper Mâché then using an art brush I free handed the green and red stripes with China Glaze: Holy-Day and Zoya: Sooki topped with Seche Vite.

As an early Christmas present to myself, I ordered my first stamping plate off amazon. I can't wait to try this out and get my festive nail on!

Well, enjoying my stripes for now but always thinking about what I want to try next! MERRY CHRISTMAS to all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)