Friday, December 9, 2011

Ring in the Red

Tonight I have one of the China Glaze Let it Snow Collection polishes to show. This one is Ring in the Red, a beautiful red sparkle. I have to say, I love love LOVE the Let it Snow Collection!



It took me 4 coats to achieve opacity with this one, but when I painted my second hand, I found I could achieve this exact same look with 1 coat over my Zoya Sooki red.  I'm sure any good red creame would work or, of course, you could use this as a one coat layer of sparkle to jazz up a normal mani! Another big thing would be a jelly sandwich. Just chose a nice, juicy color as a base with a layer of sparkle then top of with a 2nd coat of your jelly color. Sparkly, squishy goodness. Anywho, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)