Wednesday, July 4, 2012

4th of July Mani

Happy Independence Day! I know my post is late. I was having a polish block. I didn't know what I wanted to do! I have seen so many great 4th of July manicures all over the place. I tried to do something cute to my toes and it ended up a horrible mess. So, I took a break and just recently finished up my manicure.

Of course my colors are red, white and blue. I went for an abstract star look. I started with a base coat of White On and then, using a small art brush, I did a rough freehand star-ish outlines.

4th of July abstract stars


Colors used:
   ● CHINA GLAZE Frostbite
   ● SINFUL COLORS Ruby Ruby
   ● SALLY HANSEN xTREME WEAR White On (300)

Very rough star-ish (emphasis on the "ish") outlines, indeed. Regardless, I think it's fun and patriotic!

I hope you all have a safe and fun holiday! HAPPY 4th OF JULY!

Thanks for popping in!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! So cute, and original! Nicely done, C! And huzzah for Frostbite ;) I hope you and yours had a great 4th. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Frostbite is a spectacular blue. We picked great blue for the 4th imo.

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)