Sunday, June 10, 2012

COLOR CLUB Worth the Risque

Hello, girls. My little Game of Thrones group finally was able to catch up and watch the last 2 episodes of the season today. Hooray! And also boo that it won't be back for a year. I've read the first book in the series and it's time to start in on the second.

Jessica, my awesome and also polish addicted sister, gave me a great polish from her stash recently - COLOR CLUB Worth the Risque. Isn't she a great sister?! Worth the Risque was part of the 2009 Femme Fatale Collection from Color Club. She, don't mind that I am referring to my polish as a she..., is a silver holographic stunner. The formula was easy to work with and it was even after 2 coats. It sparkles stunningly in the sun and I am a HUGE fan of this color. I am digging the silver polish for sure.

I decided to drop the cursive font watermark and went with something easier to read. What do you think? All photos were taken in direct sunlight. Take a gander... (:

COLOR CLUB Worth the Risque
A girls gotta have some sparkle in her life. I suggest clicking the images to see it zoomed and really get a good look at the rainbow of colors shining through this silver.

Well, this polish sure makes me happy. Thanks for popping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a good sister! That's awesome that you get to share this hobby with her. The color is gorgeous, too. There are so many linear silvers, it's fun to see a scattered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great to have someone close to gab about polish with. Most people think it's a nutty hobby, but we all know better. hehe

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)