Friday, February 24, 2012

Not a Peep!

T.G.I.F.!! The weekend  is here, hooray!

So, I was out shopping yesterday at the NEX and was pursuing their polish selections. I had no intention of buying anything because I am trying to watch my nail polish spending, but then I saw it...and I had to have. What, might you ask, did I HAVE to have? 

Limited Edition Spring Collection - Not a Peep!
The second I saw it I wanted it as my Easter manicure! I mean, who doesn't think of peeps when they think of Easter?! 

Not a Peep! is one of 5 Salon Effects out in the Limited Edition Spring Collection. Here is the full collection (image from Nouveau Cheap)

clicking the picture will direct you to Noveau Cheap's post on the
Salon Effects Spring Collection
I have used Salon Effects in the past. I picked a great spider web one for Halloween last year and I loved it. They are straight forward to apply and these lil' buggers last a LONG time. I wore mine almost a week and they were still as good as new! I will post more on Not a Peep! when I finally rock them for Easter. 


Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. As soon as I can find Not a Peep! near me I must have it! We're gonna be twinsies at Easter

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)