Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Laser Lime Gradient

Hi ladies. It's almost March! That means I can get ready to decorate for St. Patrick's Day! I LOVE holiday decorations, and that includes sprucing  up my blog for the holidays. I decided that this occasion called for a green manicure.

So, I want to share with you my first gradient attempt. This is a manicure I did mid last year and took pictures of but never blogged on. My oldest sister was the one who got me into polishes and one of the first polishes she gifted me was China Glaze Laser Lime. I used this as my tip over OPI Stranger Tides.

all photos take in direct sunlight


Laser Lime (from the Tronica collection) is still the only Holographic polish I own. It was absolutely gorgeous in the sunlight! I don't exactly know if this really would pass as a gradient, but that was what I set out to do. I think it turned more into just a nice tip color, but regardless I really liked the final result.

See you next time ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)