Friday, December 14, 2012

Mrs. Claus Nails

Hello lovelies. It's been a while and unfortunately I probably won't have time for another post until after the holidays.

I wanted to pop in and let you all know I haven't abandoned my blog (well, not permanently). I also finally made some time to do my nails which have been naked since *gasp* November! I had to do something seasonal for Christmas!

Behold, my Mrs. Claus nails! I found this design via Pinterest, originally from the blog Colores De Carol.

Mrs. Claus Christmas Nails in ZOYA Belle
Mrs. Claus nails
ZOYA Belle & CG Innocence
Colors used:
   ● base color - CHINA GLAZE Innocence
   ● Mrs. Claus suit - 3 coats ZOYA Belle
   ● white lining - WET n WILD French White Crème
   ● belt - WET n WILD Black Crème
   ● belt buckle - COLOR CLUB Disco Nap

I use the corner of cut pieces of tape to get the chevron shape and used a dotting tool for the white trim and details. I love this design and I think it is a fun, girly take on Christmas santa nails.

I hope you all have a wonderful, safe Christmas if I don't get another post in.

Thanks for popping in!

3 comments:

  1. These are so adorable! And that Belle is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! (:

      I love my Birchbox Blogger Trio. <3

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated :-)