Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Fresh Coat of Lacquer for the Day

Today I got my nail mail from Nailstash's blog sale! YAY! I recieved confirmation Sunday on my purchase and it came today! Super fast and wrapped with care! I snagged China Glaze Emerald Sparkle and Essie - St. Lucia Lilac. I'm sure you can guess which one this is. :-P

Indoor lighting no flash
outdoors, direct sunlight
I realize my application was a bit sloppy, but this polish was not the smoothest application for me. I found the formula to be on the rather watery side and it streaked pretty horribly. I LOVE the color though, so I stuck it out. I think it's a beautiful pale purple (lilac) with a great subtle grey undertone. This is 3coats topped with China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat. Eventually, I think I might just cave and pick up a Seche Vite top coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated :-)